Main features of Wanhao Duplicator D8:
- Very easy to use, precise and accurate UV DLP 3D printer
- Perfect for beginners and users who want good-value 3D printing with resin
- Simply upload of your 3D models per Wifi or USB flash drive
- Use the innovative integrated slicer to slice your models directly on the device
- Large 3D printing size: 190 x 120 x 180 mm enables you to 3D print large parts
- High resolution – Up to 35 microns – ensures you can manufacture fine details
- Generative manufacturing with resin gives you more freedom of choice when it comes to material properties
Users of this UV DLP Resin 3D Printer:
The D8 has a very wide range of users and use cases. Due to the fact that there are so many resins on the market yet. One can use different resins for changing tasks and challenges. The resin market is developing so fast that the scope of application of DLP 3D printers grows at a fast pace. Following users can work with the Wanhao Duplicator D8.
- Prosumers / makers / hobbyists
- Teachers, educators & trainers
- Designers & architects
- Draftsmen & engineers
- Dentists & dental technicians
The perfect DLP 3D printer for prosumers, makers, teachers and educators
Are you an active prosumer or innovative teacher who likes to 3D print with resin technology. Then you should go for the Wanhao Duplicator D8. This DLP 3D printer is affordable, reliable and accurate. It is a great manufacturing machine to get into the technology for a good price. Its robust construction guarantees a steep learning curve and a lot of fun while working with it. When you and your students are more advanced you will get even better results. Tip: Try different DLP resins for manifold material properties that fits your use cases.
Drag & drop your 3D model per Wifi to your DLP 3D printer
Cumbersome transferring 3D models to your 3D printer via Micro-SD or USB stick is now a thing of the past. Use your browser and simply drag&drop your 3D models wireless to the Wanhao Duplicator D8. If you wish you still could use your USB flash drive to transfer your CAD data. This gives you more freedom of choice.
Slice directly on your 3D printer with the integrated slicer
This innovative UV DLP 3D printer has an integrated slicer. After the drag & drop of your CAD data to the D8 you can slice your files directly on the 3D printer. This makes slicing very comfortable and easy.
Touch screen for full control and easy surveillance
Simply select your settings and control the additive manufacturing process via the large touch screen display. You can watch the production status and change settings if you like to. Be able to have an easy surveillance and full control over your Wanhao Duplicator D8.