Main features of Zortrax M300:
- 3D print without raft – Use water-soluble support material instead
- 265x265x300 mm building volume is suitable for most applications
- Wi-Fi, USB and Ethernet for reliable connectivity
- Power failure protection via capacitor for continuous 3D printing
- Automatic calibration of the construction platform thanks to built-in capacitive distance sensor
Additional features of the Zortrax M300 Dual:
- This 3D printer uses the Zortrax LPD Plus Dual Extrusion technology
- Compatible with various build platforms (perforated, glass & other construction platforms)
- 3D print with one or both extruders filament & support material
- Work with third-party filaments
- Built-in camera for remote monitoring
- Large construction volume for 3D printing of powerful components
LPD Plus technology with 2 extruders
The LPD Plus technology works with two nozzles and a double hot end. 3D print complex parts and objects with undercuts without a hard-to-remove support structure. On one extruder you 3D print with your main material and on the other with water-soluble support material.
Intelligent backup system in the event of power outages
Your Zortrax M300 Dual is smart. It detects a power outage. Its control software pauses your 3D printing and remembers the exact position of the extruder. When the power returns, the Zortrax M300 resumes your 3D printing at the same location. This feature eliminates the need for false 3D printing. Save your filament, your time and your nerves.
The built-in capacitive sensor measures the distance between extruder and construction platform. Always 3D-print with the optimal distance, independent of the used building platform. This makes calibration simple and automated.
Advanced filament control
The Zortrax M300 Dual automatically interrupts 3D printing when filament stops or oozing or clogging occurs.
3D print with external materials
Third-party filaments wound on standard spools are fully supported in both single and dual extrusion modes.